I have recently embarked in a new journey to a healthy life style change.
It's not going so well.
Im trying to keep a positive outlook and keep in mind that it is going to take time...
Our society today has embedded in us the WANT for instant gratification and that is not how things are done. Good things take time and dedication. Although I am trying to be dedicated I have a few factors that are in some way keeping me from it.
One being my "amazing bf"; he loves to go out and eat and although I've told him countless of times that it effects my life style change he still has not gotten the clue that I can't say NO to him. Every time that we are together its always going out to eat, going to the store to make him something to eat and my "diet" fails. it's starting to get really frustrating and its hurting me. Weight loss wise and I guess emotionally as well. I can't sleep eight now because 3 out of the past 5/6 days that we have been together we have ordered pizza, gone to BWW, and today we went to a japanese buffet.
Im not trying to pin all the blame on him but it makes it pretty damn hard for me to stick to my healthy life style.
I have been learning that I have a bad relationship with food. I see it as a need of satisfaction and comfort which has lead me to bing eat and feel guilty and therefore leading to weight gain. Its been horrible for me; and im just now realizing how bad it has gotten. I guess I've seen food as "its always been there for me at my worst and lonely times". and I don't want that for myself anymore.
Help...
No comments:
Post a Comment