Lets get the important stuff out of the way. Im a 23 year old "pre"nursing, licensed nail tech, CNA, semi-single mother of a 3 (almost 4) year old boy.
*PHEW* lol
Lets start with "SEMI-SINGLE"; I am not in a relationship with my sons dad but, I am in a relationship with an absolutely amazing guy who has been with us for a year and a half now. :D
I am a licensed nail tech and you will be seeing a lot of my work on here along with rants about being a CNA and a "pre"nursing student.
Now, lets talk about being a "pre"nursing student. I was accepted into the Nursing Program in the Fall of 2012. And boy what a semester it was. Needless to say I wasn't "successful" in my 1st semester so I am once again a "pre"nursing student. Don't you wish you could have seen my blogs just a few months back when I was going through that ! NOT! You would have HATED me lol. But anyways, you will be hearing a lot of my rants about how that is going, when I start up again. Currently in the process of retaking the TEAS V (entrance exam) for the, not 2nd, not 3rd BUT 4th TIME! :P
That will be taken on March 23, 2013 at 9am!
Other than that, thanks for tuning in and reading about me.
PLEASE feel free to leave questions or comments (nice ones)!
:D
Have a fantastic day Bloggers <3
That will be taken on March 23, 2013 at 9am!
Ok so some side notes. I am in no way a "professional blogger" if that's even a real term. So don't criticize my writing skills or grammar. Reading/writing was always my WORST subject ever and this is a FOR FUN/BLOW SOME STEAM OFF blog.
Other than that, thanks for tuning in and reading about me.
PLEASE feel free to leave questions or comments (nice ones)!
:D
Have a fantastic day Bloggers <3
No comments:
Post a Comment